Monday, March 8, 2010

Arizona Basketball Awards Banquet

March 8 2010

I went to the Arizona Basketball Awards Banquet tonight. I thought that it was pretty good. I got to meet the whole team and Coach Miller was at my table. The coolest guys on this team are MoMo, D-Will and Nic. The one thing that I missed was when the players would give each other really funny things. Some of the Awards given out were the Golden A award to Kyle and Max, the Most Improved to MoMo and The Captains Nic and D-Will.

2 comments:

  1. I, too, was sorry that they didn't do the gifts from the players to each other. That was so funny last year. But it was a Lute thing, and now they will have some new traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will Arizona make it to the NCAA this year? It is going to be tough.

    ReplyDelete

College Basketball transfers 2023-24

C ollege Basketball transfers 20 23-24 (1,756)   Player Pos transfer from transfer to Ali Abdou Dibba SG Abilene Christi...